- Arizona Electric Utility Information
- Summary of APS Solar Rate Plans- 2019
- New: Understanding your APS Connected Photovoltaic System
- Arizona Corporation Commission-PROPOSED RULEMAKING REGARDING INTERCONNECTION OF DISTRIBUTED GENERATION FACILITIES
- Frequently asked questions about SRP's commercial solar electric program
- Parking lots provide solar power- SRP
- $13.6B record-breaking solar park rises from Dubai desert
- Navajo Nation Eyes Utility-Scale Solar with Growing Interest
- Tucson Electric Power (TEP) to provide 70% of its energy from solar and wind by 2035
The National Electrical Code has some new safety requirements such as Rapid Shutdown of Photovoltaic Module Series Strings
- The Challenge of Storing Energy
- Under current policies, residential batteries increase emissions in most cases
For more information, follow the topics below.
- Photovoltaics Birth
- Electrical Generation - PV & Thermal Solar
Some interesting uses of PV:
- This Boat Will Use Renewable Energy To Circumnavigate The Globe (NOT RESPONDING 11-26-19)
- Build a solar-powered Wi-Fi repeater that's always on(line)
- Good Intentions on donating PV systems to Habitat
1. National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). 2012. Renewable Electricity Futures Study. Volume 1, pg. 210.
2 Machol, Rizk. 2013. Economic value of U.S. fossil fuel electricity health impacts. Environment International 52 75–80.
3 Environmental Protection Agency. 2010. Assessing the Multiple Benefits of Clean Energy: A Resource for States. Chapter 5.