Sample images from movie.
This video traces solar development from the Hohokam Civilization - a Southwest desert culture which began about 200 years before Christ - through other southwestern native cultures whose architectural structures were built with a remarkable sensitivity to the sun’s daily and seasonal movements..
Runtime is 3 minutes 51 seconds.
Available Formats for Download:
- WMV - Very Small / Low Quality - 1.3 MB
- WMV - Large - 14.2 MB (Recommended for most users)
- MPEG - Highest quality - 174 MB (Caution: very large file! Check that connection speed and disk space are adequate.)
Notes on Video Downloads:
- For all download formats, it is possible to save the video to your local drive prior to viewing ("right click" on the download link and select "save as" or "save link as"). Saving the video to a local drive (and not streaming the video) may provide better playback quality.
- To play, click link normally (appropriate player must be configured on your computer).
- The Very Small (WMV) option is best for viewing with slow dial-up connections
- The Large (WMV) option is best for viewing with high speed connections and is recommended for most users.
- For the best quality possible, select the MPEG download. Please make certain your connection speed and local hard disk space are adequate for download.
Video produced by the Arizona Department of Commerce Energy Office under a
grant from the Million Solar Roof program of the US Department of Energy.