Earlier this summer the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its proposed rules for Section 111(d) of the Clean Air Act. This is the rule that deals with reducing carbon emissions from existing power plants by 2030. The proposed rule was shaped by public input and builds upon existing priorities, activities, and efforts in states throughout the country.
- Oct. 4-5 - Sedona & Verde Valley Solar Tours
- Governor's Solar & Renewable Energy Month Proclamation and National Solar Tours intro
- Sept. 27 Blog - Jim Arwood: There's a lot of work (to do)...
- Other recent blogs:
- Red and Blue Equals Green (Sept. 13, 2014)
- Labor Day: New Deal Roots and Clean Energy Offshoots (Aug. 30, 2014)
- Consider donating to AzSC for a more effective website
- Legislative Tracker for topics related to solar in Arizona (latest session ended April 23rd).
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- The Sun Day Blog by Jim Arwood on net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
Welcome to the Arizona Solar Center
This is your source for solar and renewable energy information in Arizona. Come explore various technologies, including photovoltaics, solar water heating, solar architecture, solar cooking and wind power; keep up to date with the latest industry news; follow relevant lectures, expositions and tours via our events calendar. Whether you are a homeowner looking to become more energy efficient, a student learning the science behind the technologies or an industry professional, we know you will find valuable information here. This Website is presented by the Arizona Solar Center, a non-profit, non-partisan organization whose mission is to promote the use and utilization of solar energy.