On April 26, the Tucson Solar Potluck will be held in the desert north of Tucson. It is the 32nd straight year for the gathering of solar enthusiasts, a streak that some believe qualifies it as the longest continuously held solar event in the U.S.
- Latest Blogs by Jim Arwood:
- The Tucson Solar Potluck: A Who's Who of Solar in Arizona (April 11, 2014)
- The benefits of solar: Will anybody listen? (April 4, 2014)
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- Up-to-date Legislative Tracker (as of April 12, 2014) for topics related to solar in Arizona.
- April 2014 Newsletter: March Rewind for recent news on the world of solar. You can join our mailing list here.
- Public Notice from UL concerning counterfeit UL mark on PV modules
- April 14-16 - Greentech Media 2104 Solar Summit, Phoenix, AZ
- The Sun Day Blog entry by Jim Arwood regarding the net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
Welcome to the Arizona Solar Center
This is your source for solar and renewable energy information in Arizona. Come explore various technologies, including photovoltaics, solar water heating, solar architecture, solar cooking and wind power; keep up to date with the latest industry news; follow relevant lectures, expositions and tours via our events calendar. Whether you are a homeowner looking to become more energy efficient, a student learning the science behind the technologies or an industry professional, we know you will find valuable information here. This Website is presented by the Arizona Solar Center, a non-profit, non-partisan organization whose mission is to promote the use and utilization of solar energy.
|Fri Apr 25, 2014 @ 9:00AM - |
ACC Special Open Meeting - Workshop on Emerging Technologies [Phoenix]
|Sat Apr 26, 2014 @ 9:00AM - |
32nd Annual Tucson Solar Potluck [Tuscon]
|Thu May 01, 2014 @ 7:00PM - 08:30PM|
Scottsdale Green Building Lecture Series - Economic Value of Green: Disclosure and Empowerment [Scottsdale]
|Tue May 06, 2014 @ 5:30PM - |
AriSEIA Discussion with Karl Rábago on Valuing Solar Generation [Tempe]