“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” --Winston Churchill
- Were these the good old days? - Blog by Jim Arwood (Nov. 26)
- Most recent blogs by Jim Arwood:
- There is No Plan(et) B - (Oct. 29, 2016)
- High Noon (Oct. 15, 2016)
- We are all frogs (Sept. 24, 2016)
- The Politics of Climate Change (Sept. 10, 2016)
- Most recent guest blog:
- Superseding Sustainability (May 21, 2016) by Jen Baker
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT in Mesa, AZ!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
Still dark times for solar manufacturingWritten by Phoenix Green Business Examiner
Recent solar module production capacity has been nearly twice the demand, resulting in significant overcapacity and excessive inventories. Solar manufacturers have reduced prices to record lows, often at or below the module cost of goods sold (COGS).