Whatever happened to Arizona’s support for policies to protect our environment? Where has our sense of environmental responsibility gone?
- An erosion of principled responsibility - Blog by Jim Arwood (June 18)
- Recent AzSC blogs by Jim Arwood:
- A Burning Issue (Apr. 23, 2016)
- Earth Day: Education at its roots (Apr. 16, 2016)
- The Promise of Solar (Mar. 26, 2016)
- Other recent guest blogs:
- Superseding Sustainability (May 21, 2016) by Jen Baker
- Papercrete breaks the mold (Mar. 19, 2016) by Jen Baker
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT in Mesa, AZ!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
Still dark times for solar manufacturingWritten by Phoenix Green Business Examiner
Recent solar module production capacity has been nearly twice the demand, resulting in significant overcapacity and excessive inventories. Solar manufacturers have reduced prices to record lows, often at or below the module cost of goods sold (COGS).