In 2008, Americans across the country voted for change. That change included transforming our century-old dependence on fossil fuels. Central to this makeover was the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Oct. 25 - Tucson Solar Tour
- Oct. 18 Blog - Jim Arwood: The Politicization of ARRA
- Governor's Solar & Renewable Energy Month Proclamation and National Solar Tours intro
- Other recent blogs:
- Consider donating to AzSC for a more effective website
- Legislative Tracker for topics related to solar in Arizona (latest session ended April 23rd).
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- The Sun Day Blog by Jim Arwood on net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
Still dark times for solar manufacturingWritten by Phoenix Green Business Examiner
Recent solar module production capacity has been nearly twice the demand, resulting in significant overcapacity and excessive inventories. Solar manufacturers have reduced prices to record lows, often at or below the module cost of goods sold (COGS).