The parable of the frog and boiling water is hundreds of years old. It has been used throughout history as a metaphor for circumstances in life when people are unable to see gradual change around them.
- We are all frogs - Blog by Jim Arwood (Sept. 24)
- Most recent blogs by Jim Arwood:
- The Politics of Climate Change (Sept. 10, 2016)
- An erosion of principled responsibility (June 18, 2016)
- A Burning Issue (Apr. 23, 2016)
- Earth Day: Education at its roots (Apr. 16, 2016)
- Most recent guest blog:
- Superseding Sustainability (May 21, 2016) by Jen Baker
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT in Mesa, AZ!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
Still dark times for solar manufacturingWritten by Phoenix Green Business Examiner
Recent solar module production capacity has been nearly twice the demand, resulting in significant overcapacity and excessive inventories. Solar manufacturers have reduced prices to record lows, often at or below the module cost of goods sold (COGS).