This year the Tucson Solar Potluck will be celebrating the art of solar cooking for the 34th consecutive year with a gathering of solar chefs at Catalina State Park on April 30.
- May 7 - The Great Solar Cookout! at Daley Park in Tempe, AZ
- A Burning Issue - Blog by Jim Arwood (Apr. 23)
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT in Mesa, AZ!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
- Recent AzSC blogs by Jim Arwood:
- Earth Day: Education at its roots (Apr. 16, 2016)
- The Promise of Solar (Mar. 26, 2016)
- The Energy Story of the 21st Century (Feb. 20, 2016)
- Other recent guest blogs:
Still dark times for solar manufacturingWritten by Phoenix Green Business Examiner
Recent solar module production capacity has been nearly twice the demand, resulting in significant overcapacity and excessive inventories. Solar manufacturers have reduced prices to record lows, often at or below the module cost of goods sold (COGS).