George P. Shultz served as U.S. Secretary of State, Treasury and Labor under two GOP Presidents. Today, Shultz is co-chair of Stanford University’s Hoover Institution task force on energy policy.
- Sept. 13 Blog by Jim Arwood: Red and Blue Equals Green
- Other recent blogs:
- Labor Day: New Deal Roots and Clean Energy Offshoots (Aug. 30, 2014)
- Point of Personal Privilege (Aug. 16, 2014)
- Consider donating to AzSC for a more effective website
- Legislative Tracker for topics related to solar in Arizona (latest session ended April 23rd).
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- Public Notice from UL concerning counterfeit UL mark on PV modules
- The Sun Day Blog by Jim Arwood on net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
Still dark times for solar manufacturingWritten by Phoenix Green Business Examiner
Recent solar module production capacity has been nearly twice the demand, resulting in significant overcapacity and excessive inventories. Solar manufacturers have reduced prices to record lows, often at or below the module cost of goods sold (COGS).