On April 26, the Tucson Solar Potluck will be held in the desert north of Tucson. It is the 32nd straight year for the gathering of solar enthusiasts, a streak that some believe qualifies it as the longest continuously held solar event in the U.S.
Icon & Symbol Key
Icons Embedded in Content
- link : PDF File: file opens in a separate window or available for download. Adobe Reader is required. The file may be internal or external.
- link : MS Excel File: file opens in a separate window or available for download. The file may be internal or external.
- external link : External Site - file hosted on external website and opens in separate window.
- internal link : Internal link (Highlighted in red and underlined.)
Icons for Functions on Each Page
- : Print page to a printer.
- : E-mail page to a friend.